Cafe restaurant MONUMENT was established in 1995 as part of Amam Kneza Miloša, which was renovated and restored under the supervision of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments of the City of Belgrade.
Amam Kneza Miloša was built around 1835 in the image of “Turkish baths” (amame). It was built on the Sava slope within the Palace of Prince Milos (later the Ministry of Finance).
Amam Kneza Miloša was declared a cultural monument in 1948.
All catering facilities that currently operate within the Monument Group, and currently 5, in Belgrade cafe restaurant Monument in Admiral Geprat and Uncle Ljubina, Monument Delta City, Monument TC Ušće and in Nis Monument Forum, operate according to a recognizable concept and quality of service is one of the most famous brands in the hospitality business.
Monument is on the 3rd floor